Tags: Bribie Island churches and times. Beachmere. Sandstone Point
BRIBIE BAPTIST CHURCH CELEBRATES THE OPENING OF ITS NEW ENTRANCE AND BOOKSHOP
Sunday the 24th February saw the grand opening of Bribie Baptist Church’s new Entrance and foyer area. Counsellor Brooke Savige was on hand to open the new entrance. “This has been a dream for the past five years but has now become a reality,” Pastor Ray Airosa says, “this will be a multi-functional space incorporating the new Reception desk and Bookshop.
As the church experiences growth, the extra space is a welcome addition. The Bookshop makes available Bibles, Children’s books, Cards, Gift ideas and much more.” “The nearest Christian bookshop is an hour away which makes this a great place to purchase what is needed.” The opening times for the Bookshop are Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon, and Sundays after services till 12:30 pm.
Bribie Island and surrounds local church times
Freedom Church (an ACC Church)
- 195 First Ave, Bongaree
- P: 07 3408 0355
- E: email@example.com
- Sunday Services: 9:30 am (includes Kids Program)
- Youth Program: Freedom Youth 7pm-9pm Friday Nights.
- Rangers: Bribie Rangers 6pm-7: 30 pm on Monday Nights.
- 2nd Hand Shop: The Mercy Shop – Mon to Fri (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Food Bank: The Storehouse Tuesdays & Thursdays (8:30 am – 11:30 am)
Counselling & Prayer.
- Counseling: Bribie Wholeness Centre Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Bribie Island Baptist Church
- 7-9 Cotterill Avenue, Bongaree
- OFFICE: 07 3450 4039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor: Ray Airosa.
- Services: 8:30 Traditional Service, 10:15 Family Service
- (Kids Church) Kids Club:
- Fridays 5:00-6: 30 pm
- Youth Group: Fridays 7:00-9: 00 pm
- Bookshop: Koorong items available.
Sandstone Community Church
- Sandstone Point Community Complex Behind Shopping Centre.
- Information: Gavin Haigh Ph 0407 888 409. P: 5429 5835.
- Service: 4 pm on Sunday
- Cnr Webster/Hill St, Bongaree P: 3408 4151
- E: email@example.com
- Sunday Service: 8:30 am All age worship.
- 2nd Sunday @ 4 pm. Informal worship for all ages.
- Men’s Breakfast: 1st Saturday @ 6:45am.
- Ladies Fellowship: 3rd Wednesday @ 9 am
- Ladies Coffee Morning: 1st Wednesday @ 10 am
- Children’s Choir: Thursday @ 3:30 pm.
- Know Your Bible: 2nd/4th Wednesday @ 3 pm
Bribie Island Church of Christ meets Sunday for Worship
- Service 9.30am, including Communion.
- Cnr Foley Street and Fifth Avenue, Bongaree.
- Op Shop (Bargain Shed) located behind the Church building, Open 8.30am –
12noon weekdays (closed public holidays).
- P: 3408 3772
Beachmere Uniting Church
- Cnr Moreton Tce/Second Ave
- P: Pastor Dave
- 0407 270 222
Sunday Service: 7.50am Praise singing leading into 8 am Service. All welcome.
St Paul’s Lutheran Church
- Sunday Service: 8 am, 2nd & 4th Sunday monthly at “The Orchid House”, Sportsfi Entrance 3, 1st Avenue, Bongaree
- P: Bernie 07 5429 5649
Bribe Island Charismatic nondenominational Home Church
- “Sharing Faith in the Spirit of Unity” 1 Cor. 12:13.
- For service details contact Pastor Barnett on firstname.lastname@example.org or
0481 369 704
New Creation Church Bribie Island
- Come and have fellowship and worship with us at The New Creation Church Bribie Island and Learn about the Grace of God.
- Meets every Friday At 10.30 at the Banksia Room Bribie Hotel Bellara. Complimentary meal after the service.
- Enquiries phone Angela mob. 0417050949 Or Eileen mob. 0438723074.
Bribie Island Catholic Church
- – Church of the Little Flower.
41-47 First Avenue, Bongaree, 4507.
- Parish Priest: Fr David Pascoe.
- Mass Times: 6pm Saturday & 8.30am
- Sunday. Reconciliation: 5pm Saturday.
- All enquiries: 5495 1028
Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Meets every Saturday in Uniting Church
- 82 Webster St Bongaree.
- Sabbath School 9.30 am.
- Church service 11 am.
- Phone 0455 477 889.
Awesome Church Bribie Island INC
- 7/1 Toorbul St, Bongaree (upstairs opp. Brennan Park)
- P: 07 3408 0429
M: 0408 455 508
- E: email@example.com
- Saturday nights 7 pm, Sundays 8 am and 10 am,
- Kid’s Church at 10 am.
- Sandwiches between Sunday meetings, attendees can enjoy a delicious morning tea in the church cafe from 9.15am to 10 am.
- Sunday 17 March, 2:30 pm
- Held at Bribie Baptist Church, Cotterill Avenue, Bongaree.
- Come and join us for a cuppa and community hymn singing. All welcome.
- No cost involved.
- Afternoon tea at 2:30 pm followed by Hymnfest at 3:00 pm.