• 1/3 cup corn relish
• 250g cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup finely grated tasty cheese
• 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
• 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
• Crackers, to serve
• Step 1 Place corn relish in a fine sieve. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture through sieve into a bowl (reserve solids and sauce). Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add corn relish solids and tasty cheese. Season. Beat until just combined.
• Step 2 Spoon mixture onto a 25cm long piece of baking paper to form a 15cm long log. Using paper as a guide, roll up from 1 long side, twisting ends of paper to hold in place. Refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up slightly.
• Step 3 Remove log from paper. Brush log with a little reserved sauce. Discard remaining sauce. Combine parsley, basil and oregano in a bowl. Spoon onto a plate. Roll log in herb mixture to coat, including ends. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
• Step 4 Remove log from fridge. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve with crackers.