• 80g white chocolate melts
• pink food colouring
• 460g Woolworths unfilled vanilla sponge cakes
• 2 tbs icing sugar
• 3 large bananas, peeled, sliced
• 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
• 125g blueberries
• 1L Woolworths hot cross bun flavoured ice-cream
• 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
• 300ml thickened cream
• 20g unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup golden syrup
• 2 tbs brown sugar
• 1 tbs cocoa
• 100g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Draw bunny ears on baking paper and place on a flat tray. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on 50% power for 30 seconds. Spoon over the paper, spreading to form the outer ear, leaving centres bare. Chill until almost set. Add 2-3 drops food colouring to remaining chocolate and combine until pale pink. Spoon into centre of ears. Chill until set.
2. To make the choc fudge sauce, place 1/2 cup cream, butter, syrup, sugar and cocoa into a small saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until smooth and combined. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat, add chocolate and stir until melted. Cool. Whip remaining cream until soft peaks form. Chill.
3. Preheat oven grill to high. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Cut one sponge layer (tightly wrap remaining layer in plastic wrap and freeze for another use for up to 2 months) into 2cm-wide strips. Lay strips, cut sides facing up, close together on tray. Sift over half the icing sugar. Turn slices over and dust with remaining sugar. Grill for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and cool.
4. Break sponge strips into chunks and layer into a large glass bowl with fruit, ice-cream and some choc fudge sauce. To serve, top with whipped cream, drizzle over sauce, scatter over almonds and arrange bunny ears.