1900’s music event this October

By Neil Wilson - Sub Editor for the Bribie Islander

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

During the era of the mid- 1900’s, the lives of many people around the world were impacted by the crusades of Dr. Billy Graham, and he became someone who was not only extremely well known but also loved by all who heard his message. Sadly, Dr. Graham passed away earlier this year and, as a special tribute to him, there will be a concert on October 22st at the Church of Christ in Foley Street.

Dr. Billy Graham

During the concert which is expected to run for approximately one hour, the members of the church choir will sing songs that were made famous through Dr. Graham’s crusades and there will also be a guest performance by a saxophone and vocal duo. Whilst the concert is free, there will be a chance for those who wish to donate toward the School Chaplaincy.

Event organisers have told me that everyone is welcome to attend and afternoon tea will be provided at the conclusion of the concert. Anyone who would like to find out more should call Marilyn on 5497 7570 or Margaret on 3408 9497.

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/bribie-gleemen-concert-october-20th/

Previous articleBribie Gleemen concert on October 20th
Next articleBribie Island Orchestra – Upcoming Spring Concert on October 14th
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.