The Bribie Vibe Markets – Another great vibe

By Neil Wilson - Sub Editor for the Bribie Islander

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Bribie Island local markets. Brisbane. Queensland. Tourist destination

I guess that most locals would by now be aware that the best place to be on the last Sunday morning of each month is the Bribie Vibe Markets at the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre on Sunderland Drive at Banksia Beach but what most are not aware of is that this month, both the markets and the current exhibition in the Mathew Flinders Gallery are about the next generation.

Featured Image(above): The Moreton Youth Concert Ensemble will entertain from 11 am

In the gallery, the Next Generation Art Prize is on display and the main entertainment at the Vibe Markets on August 26th will be provided by the Moreton Youth Concert Ensemble and market co-ordinator Kelly Vass told me that she would love to see the community support this incredibly talented group of young musicians by coming to hear them perform. I have been told that the members of the ensemble, formerly known as the Pine Rivers Youth Band, are delighted to include the Vibe Markets in their schedule and are looking forward to performing in front of a large audience.

As always, as a craft market with the motto “Make It, Bake It, Grow It,” the Vibe Markets will offer a great range of handmade goods and fresh produce and marketgoers will also be able to check out the beautiful array of goods at the Gem Club and the Woodcrafters. The Moreton Youth Concert Ensemble will be entertaining from 11 am and other entertainment will be provided by The Celtic Fiddlers who will commence playing at 8.30 am.

For those who get a bit peckish, the café will be serving their usual tasty snacks. ANOTHER GREAT VIBE By Neil Wilson The Moreton Youth Concert Ensemble will entertain from 11 am. For further information about the Bribie Vibe Markets, those interested can call the Art Centre on 3408 9288 or Kelly Vass on 0417 741 979.

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/mini-bribie-islander-aug-2018-sept-2018-issue-20/

Previous articleMAJOR EVENTS IN BRIBIE HISTORY
Next articleMoney and finance – Access Your Super – At Retirement
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.