Bribie Vibe Markets – IT’S A GROWING VIBE

By The Mini Bribie Islander - Gloss magazine

Markets. Flea markets. Bribie Island. Brisbane. Queensland. Moreton Bay

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Markets. Flea markets. Bribie Island. Brisbane. Queensland. Moreton Bay. Events

From when it was first held, the Bribie Vibe Markets has enjoyed ever-increasing popularity with both locals and visitors alike and along with this has come the opportunity for event organisers to provide more in the way of entertainment and also market stalls. The resulting growth has meant that many regard the last Sunday of each month at the Vibe Markets as a great morning’s entertainment.

Featured Image(above): The Woodcrafters annual exhibition will be on display in the Mathew Flinders Gallery

In keeping with the event’s consistent growth, the October market will offer marketgoers a new feature called the Wellness Hub and market co-ordinator Kelly Vass has explained to me that this is all about wellbeing. ‘Along with organic skincare, beeswax wraps and essential oils, visitors will find candles, turmeric powder and massage at the Wellness Hub,’ Kelly said.

At the Bribie Vibe Market, there is always quality entertainment and this month, that will be provided by the well known and very talented five-piece band, Bits N Pieces (see “Entertainers of the Island” in this edition) who will be performing from 9.30 am. Another major attraction will be the Bribie and District Woodcrafter’s annual exhibition which will be on display in the Mathew Flinders Gallery.

As always, the Gem and Fossicking Club will be displaying their wares and stalls will offer a great variety of handmade goods, home baked food and fresh produce. There is always something for the kids at these markets and in October, there will be train rides, face painting and gem fossicking as well as plaster painting along with arts and craft.

The Bribie Vibe Markets is held on the final Sunday of each month at the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre on Sunderland Drive in Banksia Beach and anyone who would like further information can call the centre on 3408 9288.

Other Articles

Ray of Hope South East Queensland

Previous articleArt – BRIBIE ON DISPLAY!
Next articleSEPTEMBER @ VMR BRIBIE ISLAND
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.