COMEDY ROYALTY COMES TO THE BRIBIE ISLAND RSL!!!

The Bribie Islander

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

The Bribie Island RSL has secured one of this country’s most in-demand comedians. Comedy Royalty, Fiona O’Loughlin! As well as being a critically acclaimed stand-up comedian, Fiona O’Loughlin is an accomplished writer, TV presenter and Media Personality. Most of you will remember she recently appeared in the 2018 Network Ten Program “I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here” and won the title of Queen of the Jungle.

She has also appeared on ‘Hughesy We Have A Problem’(Network Ten), ‘Sunrise’ (Network 7), ‘Good News Week’ (Network Ten), ‘Spicks and Specks’ (ABC), ‘Dirty Laundry’ (ABC), ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ (Nine) as well as Network 10’s inaugural Melbourne International Comedy Festival All- Stars Gala countless times. Most recently, the award-winning national documentary series Australian Story filmed an episode on Fiona, which rated over 1.3 million viewers.

Fiona performs to packed houses in venues and festivals across the globe. Winner of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival’s (MICF) Best Newcomer Award in 2001, and in 2006 she took home the coveted MICF Piece of Wood, an award for funniest show as voted for by other comedians. Fiona has also been awarded Adelaide Comedy’s Best Visiting Comedian award.

Fiona has also taken her unique story-based comedy to LA headlining the world-renowned Improv Comedy Club. In addition to repeating seasons in Hong Kong, performing at Edinburgh Fringe (the world’s largest Arts Festival) Montreal’s prestigious invitation-only Just for Laughs Comedy Festival and the UK’s oldest, Leicester Comedy Festival. In recent years Fiona has overcome a well-documented ‘battle with the bottle’.

This, like the other aspects of her life, has become ‘material’ for her stand-up. And Fiona is even funnier sober. My advice would be to book your tickets now to avoid disappointment as with a 2-course meal included in the ticket price, $79 is steal for a great night out with fun, food and laughter. This lady will have you in stitches!

Contact Bribie Island RSL at https://bribiersl.com.au/

Previous articleJazmin’s Recovery Update
Next articleSE Queensland Weather – Heavy Rainfall Weather Event Forecast
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.