By Neil Wilson

bidca music festival bribie island

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Music Festival. Events. Live Music. Bribie Island. Sandstone Point

As most Bribie Islanders (and visitors) know, there are many talented and popular entertainers who reside within the local area and can often be seen performing to patrons at one of the hotels, restaurants or clubs.

Whilst this ensures that there is almost always somewhere to go for music lovers to enjoy whatever genre that is their favourite, at most these events usually only feature two or three artists over a few hours so, for anyone who would like to be entertained by a different artist every thirty minutes over a six-hour period, the BIDCA Music Festival on October 26th is an event not to be missed.

Commencing at 2 pm in the Bribie Island Indoor Bowls Hall on First Avenue (next to the Orchid House), this concert is being held as a fundraiser in support of those who are homeless or at risk and a BIDCA (Bribie Island District Community Appeal) spokesperson has advised that, as there are only a total of two hundred tickets available, those who wish to attend should get in early to avoid disappointment.

‘The artists who are appearing at the Music Festival all have their own style and this will ensure a great range of genres, providing entertainment for all tastes and making it a must-attend for many,’ he pointed out. Over the six hours, music lovers will be treated to performances by Michael Early, The Wildflowers, Jack James, Rick Dalton and Erin May as well as Emma Dyson, Peta Schubel, the Plumb Dogs and more.

To ensure that patrons do not go hungry, there will be tasty hamburgers and cold drinks available throughout the duration and as well as the chance to take home the lucky door prize, festival-goers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in the raffle which offers major prizes of a BBQ Boat Hire Voucher and a New Acoustic Guitar with carrying bag and other minor prizes.

As is the case with all fundraising events, the support of the local community and businesses is essential and the BIDCA team have said that they would like to thank major sponsors Victory Press, Simone Wilson MP, The Bribie Islander Community Magazine and Bribie Island Boat Charters along with other businesses for their wonderful support. Anyone who wishes to purchase tickets or find out more about the BIDCA Music Festival should call Neil on 0448 932 484.

bidca music festival bribie islandOther Articles:

https://thebribieislander.com.au/community/community-events/golden-entertainers-shall-holding-annual-concert-16th-october/

Previous articleInternational Coffee Day – Oct 1st
Next articleDRIVING TO SURVIVE – SAFETY DRIVING PROGRAM FOR BRIBIE’S YEAR 11 STUDENTS!
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.