MarketPlace, Ningi

The bribie Islander

ningi markets (1)

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

MarketPlace held at the Hall Grounds, Bribie Island Road in the centre of Ningi is a successful community initiative hosted by the Lions Club of Sandstone Point. The MarketPlace has a fantastic variety of locally produced goods for sale.

There are art and craft, bric ‘a’ brac, a sausage sizzle, including egg & bacon muffins, plants & nursery, recreational gear, fresh fruit & veg, gourmet produce, baked cakes and biscuits, alternative medicine & natural products, secondhand goods – and much, much more! The MarketPlace is held on the first Saturday of every month between 7 am and midday.

However, the next market, which will be a Christmas market will open for extended hours from 7 am to 2 pm to give market-goers more time to pick up some great Christmas bargains and hang about so the kids can meet Santa. Yes, Santa is coming to MarketPlace, so bring the kids and be part of the Christmas celebrations.

He’ll also be handing out a lolly bag or two thanks to Simone Wilson, State Member for Pumicestone. According to Eric Banham, Sandstone Point Lion’s MarketPlace coordinator “Our Christmas MarketPlace is shaping up to be the best market yet with lots of Christmas fun for everyone, apart from the great community feel and village atmosphere it’s a great place to meet up.

You can enjoy a bacon and egg muffin brekky, cooked perfectly by one of our Sandstone Point Lions, relax over a barista-made coffee from the ‘Coffee Man’ and to top it off stroll around MarketPlace and pick up a bargain or two at one of the many market outlets.” This is also a way you can support your community.

So, come along, follow the signs to MarketPlace, Ningi and we’ll see you there! If you’re interested in doing your bit for the community, but not quite sure how.

Then why not talk to one of the Lions Club of Sandstone Point members at MarketPlace or call 0435 017 752 and find out how you can be part of the friendliest, fun-filled Lions Club on the planet. For more information about MarketPlace or Lions call 0435 017 752.

Other Articles

Previous articleWrapup On The Bribie Island Orchid Society’s 2019 Spring Show
Next articleBribie Island Weather – Showers and thunderstorms this afternoon & evening (1/12/2019)
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.