A special Christmas Vibe Market on Saturday December 8th

By Neil Wilson - Sub Editor for the Bribie Islander

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Since its inception, the Bribie Vibe Market, held at the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre on the last Sunday of each month, has become a popular way for both locals and visitors to spend a Sunday morning and, as Christmas approaches, marketgoers will have the opportunity to visit the Vibe Markets twice in as many weeks.

Featured Image(above): Division One Councillor Brooke Savige and her family made the most of Santa’s visit to the 2017 Vibe Christmas Markets

As well as the normal event on November 25th, there will be a special Christmas Vibe Market on Saturday, December 8th and organisers have told me that, as well as the usual variety of stalls selling homemade craft and food items, Santa will be in attendance and local photographer Ian Jennings will be on hand to take photos of the family with Santa. Of course, there will be lots of activities for the kids including train rides and gem fossicking at the Gem Club.

Anyone who is feeling a bit peckish will be able to satisfy their hunger at the Vibe Café and there will be entertainment by the Caboolture Community Choir and the Bribie Island Country Music Club. The December market also kicks off the Arts Centre’s thirtieth-anniversary celebrations which will feature a week of great exhibitions and other activities. For more information on the markets or any of the other activities at the Arts centre, call 3408 9288 or visit the centre on Sunderland Drive at Banksia Beach.

Other Articles

Vibe Markets – Arts and Crafts – Bribie Island

Previous articleMEET OUR VERY OWN “MISS WORLD”
Next articleENTERTAINERS OF THE Island – KEITH HAIGH
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.