Hypnotic

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

I f you are looking for one of the biggest ranges of clothing for ladies in the area then you can go no further than our very own Hypnotic Fashion Boutique on Benabrow Avenue. The exciting news is that it is now under new ownership by a now local lady called Bernie and she is stocking a huge range of tops, dresses, pants, jewellery and shoes. The emphasis has changed a little bit to provide a bigger and better range of ladies clothing and shoes suitable for the ladies who live on Bribie. The boutique now stocks new brands including Ruby Rein and Sea of love that is perfect for our weather and lifestyle here on Bribie.

“Since taking over the reins in December last year I have been spending a lot of time understanding what the ladies of this island want and need and spending time sourcing it. We have now got to the point where the range is large and ever-changing and from the feedback I am receiving the customers love it!” said Bernie.

I used to live on the Sunshine Coast but moved here in January to be close to the business, now it’s just a 10-minute commute from Woorim. I love living on Bribie Island, the people are so friendly and the beaches are clean and beautiful. Bernie brings much experience to Hypnotic Fashion after owning clothing boutiques on Sunshine Coast and also a 6-year stint overseas at the helm of her own clothing design and manufacture business.

She says that one of the most satisfying parts of the business is meeting all the lovely customers who come in and helping them find something that they love.

Word of mouth spreads quickly on Bribie and she is noticing that friends tell their friends and they tell their friends and family so it is amazing how quickly the work has spread.

There will be changes afoot though, look out for a name change in the near future. Hint: it will be named after a popular cocktail!

Bernie aims to provide a large range of quality clothing and shoes at great prices, there is always something exciting happening and new stock arrives twice per week. So if you are in the area drop into Hypnotic on Benabrow near Big Bun Bakery and be impressed by what you see!