Native Australian wildlife. Animals. Queensland. Bribie Island

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Native Australian wildlife. Animals. Queensland. Bribie Island

Featured Image(above): Photo Credit: David Simpson. Banksia Beach

On one of my early morning walks together with my camera complete with a big zoom lens (which often gets a few remarks from fellow walkers on the size, so I have to explain …….if you want to photograph birds you must have a really good camera and lens to do it with.) whilst in the National Park to the east of the Pacific Harbour Golf Club I came across this “Big Grey” who was a little miffed I believe that I should be sharing his domain so early in the morning.

Pelican, Bribie Island. Photo Credit: Marj Webber

Yellow-tailed Cockatoos are frequent visitors to the State Forest around the Banksia Beach area. Photo Credit: David Simpson. Banksia Beach

Anyway, after exchanging a face to face confrontation he and his companion decided that there were other paths to follow, so he bid me good morning and hopped away. ..

Other Articles

BLACKNECKED STORK – EPHIPPIORHYNCHUS ASIATICS

Previous articleThe Bribie Island Toastmasters club
Next articleThe Bribie Islander Nov 2018 Issue 52
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.