• 2 x 180g blocks white chocolate, chopped
• 2 x 395g cans sweetened condensed milk
• 130g packet honey and sea salt roasted peanuts
• 1/2 x 280g packet marshmallow noodles, cut into 2cm lengths
• 350g block milk chocolate, chopped
• STEP 1 – Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
• STEP 2 – Place white chocolate and half the condensed milk in a microwavesafe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute 30 seconds,
stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Add peanuts and marshmallow. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Smooth surface. Refrigerate.