queensland tourist destination

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Bribie Island Community events calendar

If you would like your events listed on this calendar, please submit via
email to: [email protected] – on or before the Last Friday of the month.

EVERY MONDAY

for 6 weeks from 5th February to 12th March from 1pm to 3 pm Loss and Grief Support … Suffering from a loss and the grief that that brings? Learn about coping in a “Seasons” Loss and Grief Support Group. Enquirers to Margaret on 5497 6978.

EVERY MONDAY

– I.D. Recovery – 7.30pm – Church of Christ hall, Corner of Fifth ave and Foley st Bongaree.

EVERY MONDAY TO FRIDAY

– Bribie Butterfly Volunteers Inc.:9am-1pm, Every Mon to Fri. Volunteer your time to help with the running of BribieButterfly House community project. PH: Ray 0409 491 419

EVERY MONDAY JANUARY. BEACHMERE INDOOR BOWLS CLUB.

Community Hall, Progress Avenue. 1.15pm-4pm. Cost $4 includes 3 games of bowls & afternoon tea. Ph 0414088358

MONDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY

– Alcoholics Anonymous meets on Bribie Island three times per week. Monday – I.D. – 7.30pm – Church of Christ hall. Corner of Fifth ave and Foley st Bongaree. Thursday – 12 steps and 12 traditions – 7.30pm – Church of Christ hall. Corner of Fifth ave and Foley st Bongaree. Friday – I.D. – 7.30pm – Banksia Lodge. Corner of Sunderland drv and Solander esp Banksia Beach. Contacts: Jaime 0438 622 545 Steve 0409 560 561

MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY

– Bribie Island Bicycle User Group (Bribie BUG) offers easy rides 8am Mondays, 6.30am Wednesdays and 8am Saturdays. Rides leave Information Centre, Benabrow Avenue, Bellara. Contact Robert on 0407 258 569.

EVERY MONDAY

– Multicultural English. Every Monday 9am-12pm. 9 Verdoni Street, Bellara. Ph. 3408 8440

EVERY MONDAY – Bribie Island and District Neighbourhood Centre: Mondays 5 pm. Smart Recovery (from addiction/s) Group Mondays 1.15pm. ‘Feel great, Get things done: Me time for Women’

EVERY 4TH MONDAY

– Bribie Island National Seniors meets at the Bribie Island RSL Function room 9 a.m. for 9.30 am start. Phone Coral 3408 6152

EVERY 4TH MONDAY

– Bribie Island Bush Poets meet on the 4th Monday of each month at 6.30 at the Blue Pacific Hotel, Woorim. Everyone is welcome to come along and present poetry or just listen. Enquiries: Cay 34083219.

FIRST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH

– The Probus Club of Bribie Island Inc meets in the RSL’s Anzac Room at 9:15 a.m. May’s guest speaker, Michael Burgess, will give a talk entitled “Arctic and Antarctic” and the next outing is a breakfast presentation on 15 May at the Bribie Island VMR. Visitors welcome. Details – Mark Sunter (3408-4145) or Ursula Maffey (3410-0792).

EVERY TUESDAY OF THE MONTH

– Girl Guides: Meet every Tuesday. For more information contact Yvette 0413 043 659.

EVERY TUESDAY

– Bribie Island Healthy Slimmers Fellowship support group meets Tuesday @ 7:30am at TOCH, 36 Banya St, Bongaree. All welcome. Phone Dorothy 5497 5552 or Sandra 0427 829 008.

EVERY TUESDAY

– Meditation at Bribie Arts Centre Labyrinth Sunderland Drive, 7 am. Contact Joyce 0439 329 334.

EVERY 1ST & 3RD TUESDAY

– Bribie Toastmasters meet on the first and third Tuesday nights at 7.00 in the Bribie RSL club with a warm welcome to anyone who comes to visit.

EVERY 2ND & 4TH TUESDAY

– Seniors Social Coffee: Meet at Coffee Club 10am, Coffee & Chat. Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday of month.

EVERY TUESDAY & SATURDAY

– Pam’s Free Tai Chi And Meditation Group – Meet Solander Esp. Banksia Beach @ 10a.m. Beginners Welcome.

FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH

– Banksia Garden Club meetings, 9.15am – Noon at the Bribie Community Arts Centre, Sunderland Drive. All welcome. Phone Desley 3408 8470.

FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH

– The Bribie Island Vietnam Veterans Association Meets at The Bribie Island Drop In Centre at the Recreation Hall, 156 First Ave, Bongaree, 9.00am. Phone 3408 0405 Office. Pensions/Welfare 3408 1280.

EVERY 2ND & 4TH WEDNESDAY

– Craft Group, 1.30pm at Beachmere Uniting Church, Cnr Moreton Tce & Second Ave. Bring your craft. Gold coin donation. 0417 067 992.

EVERY 2ND & 4TH FRIDAY

– Pumicestone Ukulele: 4pm – 5.30pm. 2nd & 4th Friday each month. (14th & 28th January) Recreation Hall (U3A building). 156 First Avenue

EVERY 4TH WEDNESDAY

– Bribie Island Garden Club meetings at the RSL Auditorium 9am for 9.30 start. Enquires Lee 3408 6058

EVERY 4TH WEDNESDAY

– Bribie Is Over 50’s Travel Club meets 10am 4th Wed of the month at Bribie Is Bowls Club. All welcome. Call John 34086365.

EVERY WEDNESDAY

– Baby Rhyme Time: Every Wednesday, 10am @ Bribie Library.

EVERY THURSDAY

– 12 by 12, Living Sober meeting – 7.30pm – Church of Christ hall, Corner of Fifth ave and Foley st Bongaree. Meeting room is behind church. Contact Glenn 0410 435 867

EVERY THURSDAY

– Bribie Island Handcraft Club, 8am – 11am Bribie Indoor Bowls Hall, First Ave. All welcome. BYO handcraft. For information phone Stacey 0438 001 297.

EVERY 2ND & 4TH FRIDAY

– Pumicestone Ukulele: 4pm – 5.30pm. 2nd & 4th Friday each month. (14th & 28th January) Recreation Hall (U3A building). 156 First Avenue

EVERY 2ND & 4TH FRIDAY

– Market Stall.: 9am – 11am. Church of Christ hall.Fifth & Foley Street. Pumicestone Ukulele Group. 5pm – 7pm. At Uniting Church every 2nd & 4th Friday.

FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH

– Lion’s Club of Sandstone Point Car Boot Market: 6-11am. Car park Sandstone Point Oval (next to IGA). Cost $10.00 a stall. Bookings: 0435 017 752.

EVERY SATURDAY

– Bribie Open I.D. – 7.00pm – Bribie Island Baptist Church, 7 to 9 Cotterill ave, Bongaree. Contact Jaime 0438 622 545.

EVERY 2ND SUNDAY

– Country Links hold their monthly concert on the second Sunday of each month commencing 12 noon at the Bribie Activity Centre (formally Golden Age) 96-108 Arcadia Ave., Woorim. For further information contact Janice 0403-481-943.

EVERY 3RD SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH

– Train Rides. Melsa Park, Toorbul Street, Bongaree. 10am – 2.30pm. Community Markets. Brennan Park, Bongaree.

EVERY LAST SUNDAY

– Bribie Celtic Fiddlers, 10am to Noon “Vibe Markets” @ Community Arts Centre. Regular rehearsals, keen musicians welcome. Ross 0490 015 353.

SUNDAY

– Woorim Promises – 7:30am – Rotary Park, Woorim Beach Access Area no.3 North st, Woorim – BYO chair.

EVERY SUNDAY, MONDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY

– Alcoholics Anonymous meets on Bribie four times a week. See Community Notices for details.

DONATE A BOOK APPEAL: Help make a difference to a child with the gift of a book. Place a new book or gold coin donation in the collection box at any Library.

TUESDAY, 15 MAY 2018

– The Probus Club of Bribie Island Inc next outing is a breakfast presentation at the Bribie Island VMR. Visitors welcome. Details – Mark Sunter 3408 4145 or Ursula Maffey 3410 0792.

MONDAY 22 MAY 2018

– Bribie Island National Seniors meets at the Bribie Island RSL Function room 9 a.m. for 9.30 am start. Phone Coral 3408 6152.

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/april-community-events-calendar/

Previous articleBEACHMERE BULLETIN – May-2018
Next articleQueensland travel destinations – Forrest Beach
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.