The Vibe markets – Ukulele players Group

By Neil Wilson - Sub Editor for the Bribie Islander

Ukulele players. Group. Club. Bribie Island. markets.

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Ukulele players. Group. Club. Bribie Island. markets.

Not The Bugs This Time IT’S THE PUG’S

As a very special feature at The Vibe Markets recently, the Brisbane bases “Bad Little Buggers” (Bugs) VW Club made a welcome visit and I’m sure that all those who had the chance to inspect the various Volkswagen models would love the opportunity to see them at the markets again. Well, at the next Vibe Markets which is on Sunday 27th May, marketgoers will NOT have the chance to see the Bugs, this time, the special appearance will be by The PUG’s.

Featured Image(above): The PUG’s will be there to entertain

Comprising of several very keen (and very good) Ukulele players, the Pumicestone Ukulele Group or Pug’s as they are commonly called, will be appearing at the Woodcrafters section of the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre compound from 11 am and will be playing a selection of tunes that I’m sure will get everyone smiling.

The Pug’s have been an island favourite for some time now and, on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month, they can be heard jamming at the Bribie Island Recreation hall on First Avenue. Other entertainment at the May Vibe Market will be by the Celtic Fiddlers and of course, there will be all the regular features that have the venue so popular.

As well as the stalls selling craft items, fresh produce and other goods, the café will be serving tasty food, the Gemcrafters will be there with their displays and the Woodies will be open. That great children’s favourite, the Animal Petting Farm will also be there. The Vibe Market is held on the last Sunday of each month at the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre on Sunderland Drive in Banksia Beach and commences at 8.30 am.

From its inception, this market has become known as a great way to spend a Sunday morning and is a regular venue for locals and visitors alike. Anyone who would like more information about the market should call the market coordinator, Kelly Vass on 0417 741 979 for details.

Other articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/the-bribie-island-community-arts-centre/

Previous articleLocal artist paints for veterans cause
Next articleParenting – How to be a successful parent.
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.