TENNIS STARS OF THE FUTURE

By The Bribie Islander Gloss Magazine

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

The Bribie Island Tennis Club has just completed their Saturday morning junior tennis competition. Fixtures have been played every Saturday morning during the school term with players competing in 2 Divisions. Last Saturday saw the finals been played with some very close games.

Coach Ryan Dryden commented that the standard this term was very high. The trophies were presented at the club’s junior Christmas party by club president Greg Beh and junior development committee member Naomi Jones.

Junior fixtures and coaching will commence again next year with coach Ryan. Photo Left to Right Jordan Henwood, Toby Dutschke, Harry Smith, Dominic Fern, Kaitlyn Apps, Matthew Pendal, Kodi Apps, Brendan Turnbull.

Other Articles

Bribie Island Junior Rugby League – Sponsors Needed

Previous articleWaterspout spotted off Deception Bay
Next articleTOP UP YOUR SUPER
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.