By Neil Wilson - Sub Editor for the Bribie Islander

Bribie Island Markets. Moreton Bay. Brisbane. Queensland

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Bribie Island Markets. Moreton Bay. Brisbane. Queensland

Normally, the fourth Sunday of the month is known as the day when both locals and visitors make their way to the Bribie Island Community Arts Centre for the always popular Vibe Markets but as it so happens, the calendar tells us that there are actually five Sundays this month which means that marketgoers will have to wait until July 29th for what everyone knows is a great morning out.

Featured Image(above): The Country Music Club will be performing from 11 am

The theme for the Bribie Vibe Markets is “Make It, Bake It, Grow It” and stall holders there offer a wonderful variety of handcrafted items as well as fresh produce and other tasty baked goods. Entertainment at the markets has always been an enjoyable part of the morning and at the July markets, the Celtic Fiddlers will be providing their very enjoyable style of music from 9 am and this will be followed by the Country Music Club who will be performing on the patio stage from 11 am.

The Vibe Cafe will be serving hot soup with crusty bread

Other regular features at the Vibe Markets are of course the displays by the Gem Club and the Woodcrafters who both offer their beautifully made items for sale. Kids Alley is also a well-attended section with the Animal Farm, face painting and kid’s clothing attracting a lot of attention. On Display in the Mathew Flinders Gallery will be the gallery’s premier exhibition of the year, the Mathew Flinders Art Prize and to keep the hunger at bay, the Vibe Café will be serving their range of tasty snacks as well as the wintertime favourite, great tasting soup with crusty bread.

From its inception, the Bribie Vibe Markets has continued to grow and is now a favourite event on the calendar of all who have been there in the past. The Bribie Island Community Arts Centre is on Sunderland Drive at Banksia Beach and is open each day except Monday from 10 am until 4 pm. Anyone requiring further information about the markets can call the centre on 3408 9288 or markets co-ordinator Kelly Vass on 0417 741 979.

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/mathew-flinders-art-gallery-exhibition-auction/

Previous articleBeach artist – Trevor O’Dwyer
Next articleJuly 28 voting decision day
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.