RSL Bribie island

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Bribe island RSL. Womens Auxiliary RSL

RSL – WOMEN’S AUXILIARY

We are looking for women to join the RSL Women’s Auxiliary. This could be what you are looking for. Our aim: is to support the RSL Sub Branch and the Veteran Community.

It is a myth that our association is a “Ladies Sewing or Knitting Group”, in fact, we are an integral part of the RSL. We come under the RSL Sub-Branch and we are governed by By-Law 6 of the RSL (Qld) State Rules. Welfare is a major part of each auxiliary…The welfare of its members, the veteran community and the community at large, Youth and the serving military are of particular importance.

Being a member of the RSL Women’s Auxiliary is a rewarding experience, it brings new friends, new ideals and a great deal of satisfaction. RSL Women’s Auxiliaries have been running for over 90 years, and need new members to continue their welfare and community work. Bribie Island Women’s Auxiliary meets on the 2nd Monday of each month, except January and raise money in various ways, our main fundraiser being Bingo. We also organize outings, bus trips, have BBQ’s, luncheons and functions for our members.

Any woman who upholds the values of the RSL is eligible to become a member. There is no need to have a military or service background to join. If you are wanting to meet new friends, would like to donate your time to a very worthy cause, want to feel a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretary, Jan Wright on 3410 0608 or 0407 030 598.

BECOME INVOLVED IN A PART OF A WELL RESPECTED GROUP OF WOMEN, AID THE VETERAN COMMUNITY, BECOME A VOLUNTEER, HELP THE RSL AND HAVE FUN!!

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/australian-remembrance-day-australian-defence-forces/

https://thebribieislander.com.au/history-bribie-island-fascinating-history-historical-society/

Previous articleFishing – South East Queensland and Moreton bay
Next articleHistory – Bribie Island
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.