Flea Markets. Bribie Island. Brisbane. Moreton Bay

Array
(
    [top dis] => 
    [bottom dis] => 
)

Tags: Flea Markets. Bribie Island. Brisbane. Moreton Bay

WHAT’S THE VIBE IN KIDS ALLEY

Already renowned as somewhere to go for a great Sunday morning outing and to select from the great range of handcrafted items that are always for sale, the monthly Bribie Vibe Markets have increased the range of entertainment that is available by introducing “Kid’s Alley,” and Vibe Market co-ordinator Kelly Vass has told me that the Alley is a place where both kids and their parents can find a lot of fun activities.

Featured Image(above): Local guitarist Tom Kimmet will be entertaining marketgoers

‘The alley is located around the Gem Club and as well as the Animal Farm and gem fossicking, there is face painting, children’s clothing and other hand-made items such as bears and Raggedy Ann dolls along with tie-dyed t-shirts and wooden toys,’ said Kelly. Held on the last Sunday of each month, the Vibe Market always has a large selection of stalls and activities and as well as handcrafted items, marketgoers can choose from a variety of fresh produce.

The Gem Club and the Woodcrafters always have their work on display and available for sale. The June market will feature entertainment by local guitarist Tom Kimmet who will be playing music from the 1950’s through to the 1990’s. Also for the listening pleasure of those who attend, the Celtic Fiddlers will be performing and regular guitarist Allan Gillon will be there. This will be the final opportunity to view the 2018 Eclectica exhibition by the Contemporary Art Practices group which has been on display in the Mathew Flinders Gallery from June 11th. The Vibe café will be offering their well known tasty food and will also be serving hot soups and crusty bread too warm everyone up.

The Vibe Markets are held at the Bribie Island Community Art Centre which is on Sunderland Drive at Banksia Beach. Anyone who would like further information about the markets can call the Art Centre on 3408 9288 or Kelly Vass on 0417 741979 for all the details.

Other Articles

https://thebribieislander.com.au/vibe-markets-arts-and-crafts-bribie-island/

Previous articleThe Diabetes Dash and Walk with Us
Next articleHISTORY PRESERVED AT CABOOLTURE AIRFIELD
A highly successful sales and leadership career working in a number of different and very competitive industries. Engaging with decision makers at all levels in business and government. Three decades employed by corporations, SME businesses in senior roles and almost twelve years operating as a freelance contractor has equipped me well for all aspects of business. Whether leading and mentoring sales teams, or in a direct sales role I enjoy the challenge to meet and exceed expectations. Making a real and tangible difference in either a team environment or as an individual is an important personal goal I have consistently achieved throughout my career. In all of my business and personal dealings over the years there is one issue that stands out above all others - communication. Excellent communication skills creates trust, helps with mutually beneficial outcomes and above all cements long lasting positive relationships. I strive everyday to communicate effectively with the people I encounter.